Georgetown Class of 2027 Official Thread

Did you figure this out? Cannot link to admitted student or change password.

1 Like

No didn’t figure it out

D waitlisted - waitlist #9 but she has a good acceptance. Will proceed with that and see what happens.

1 Like

I got in!

2 Likes

DD accepted! 4.6 weighted, 4.0, NMF, AP scholar with distinction, National Latin exam gold & silver, Department of State Nisely semifinalist. No letter. No alert.

Based on acceptance letter the acceptance rate was less than 7%. Lord.

Accepted!! 1550 SAT Attend top public school in country, DECA 1st Place in State, and other ec’s

3 Likes

1600 spots in class.
25,000 applicants.
What isn’t known is yield %.
My guess is yield approaches 50%.
So admission rate is approx 12%.

1 Like

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Daughter was Accepted, we were not expecting that. Rejected from Penn so this was a welcomed surprise. Does anyone know if GT extends merit offers?

Hi. How do you waitlist spot #9? How to find out? Thanks.

I wish! 9th school she’s been waitlisted at.

1 Like

I think PAMom24 meant that this is the 9th waitlist offer her daughter had received.

Thank you! Same here waitlist #5!

Anyone know how many comes off waitlist at GTown in previous years?

WL at Georgetown - double legacy and high stats. I’ve interviewed hundreds of candidates of the years for Georgetown too. Certainly a frustrating decision for him as he loves Georgetown.

Congratulations to all of you on your acceptances to Georgetown. It is a phenomenal school for all the right reasons.

My son will likely end up at Columbia, Williams or Dartmouth. He isn’t sure yet.

1 Like

Anyone with WL or deny get a HOYAlert?

1 Like

Son was accepted to Georgetown for engineering. Did not receive any HoyAlert texts, and nothing in the mail yet. We are in Colorado.

4.0 uwGPA (valedictorian) 1560 SAT // 35 ACT // AP Scholar with all 5’s // leadership roles, interesting EC’s // great LORs

Final outcomes:

ACCEPTED
Brown
Georgetown
George Washington
Boston University
Northeastern
UC Santa Cruz

WAITLISTED
UCLA
NYU

REJECTED
MIT
Harvard
Columbia
UC Berkeley

If you look at the Common Data Set for Georgetown, it will specify how many were admitted from the waitlist last year.

I don’t think they do. You can find this info on the Common Data Set for the school

2 Likes