Georgetown Class of 2027 Official Thread

There’s a separate Georgetown EA thread, which would be the only place accepted students or their parents would have posted stats at this point. I’d start there (but, of course, caution that that’s usually just an exercise in getting depressed and pessimistic about your own kid’s chances - at least that’s been my experience! :slightly_smiling_face:)

Seems pretty clear from this thread that the school hasn’t officially announced a specific date yet. CC runs a decision dates calendar - look at the top of your browser when you sign in, and there should be a link to it. It’s updated whenever the most discussed schools on here tell people when they’re sending decisions out.

1 Like

Slate moved to decided today at 12:13PM. Any idea what this means and when it will be out?

mine originally moved last week, and then it was updated again today at 12.43. probably means they are loading final decisions

same

1 Like

Is decided a positive sign or a negative sign?

To be more clear, I have it under complete but decided is bubbled. It also says Applicant.

3 Likes

this is what mine says as well. i did not receive the alerts.

does everyone’s say decided now? and do u guys think decisions r coming today? in previous years it has come out before the 1st

same

maybe whether it was updated at 12:43/already in decided versus 12:13 indicates decision? lmk which one everyone is

i was 12:43 and had decided before today too

Georgetown publishes quite detailed data every year. You can find last years report, it breaks down number of applicants and acceptances, by school, by SAT range and by class rank.

Then again you might want to just wait and see where the chips fall. No use worrying about things outside of your control. Best of luck!

1 Like

idt alerts correlate to anything. then again, we’ll see.

I thought that Georgetown and GW were usually released on the same day. GW is out today.

1 Like

If everyone is seeing slate get updated, then suddenly I feel the results could come out any time now…

12:43 aswell and had decided before

Y’all want Slate astrology, then here’s a new one for you. FWIW, it’s said decided since I first logged onto Slate (3/06) and has updated occasionally since. I was deferred from EA, for what it’s worth.

Same!

They already cleared it up earlier in the thread

I can’t keep up lol

@YaleSimp2023 My daughter’s is exactly the same with pretty much the same dates and remains in the “Completed” column on the Application Tracker. It’s never been in the “Decided” column.

1 Like