Georgetown Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

it’s not from my end either

yeah me too, they’re not showing up anymore

I think they were deleted, prob trolling

Always have to be curious when it’s their first time to post and they have all this information.

no literally, we’re just so gullible at this point tbb

hey y’all, i just called and they said that the by dec 15th time hasn’t changed and they don’t have a set time when it will come out

Wonderful, so we’re back to square one :smiley:

2 Likes

None of this is going to stop me from obsessively checking the portal for the next 25 minutes

The people who keep coming in and spewing lies are really not cool btw. Grow up.

2 Likes

I deleted them

2 Likes

was it confirmed to be false? i know i called and they said the by dec 15 deadline was still true, but i want to make sure

Yeah tbh you two could’ve spoken to different people and one was just a bit more loose-lipped. Could still be possible (unlike the 12/20 LIES)

wait so is it possible that it can come before dec 15 … like today…?

1 Like

it’s a ‘by December 15th’ type of date, so yeah, it could really come out at any point in the next few days. I’m guessing it’ll be closer to the 15th, but you never know.

the person who said 2pm and december 20th deserve to be flat out REJECTED

2 Likes

no deferral for them

2 Likes

I bet they didn’t even apply to Georgetown haha

1 Like

still nothing new in my portal at 11:00 pst/2:00 est :crazy_face::crazy_face:

no literally i hate them

5 Likes

Honestly, just plan on receiving a decision on 12/15. If it comes out early, it’s a nice surprise. I wouldn’t count on it being earlier than that with the pandemic roaming around. Most schools are behind this year.

3 Likes