Georgetown Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

I do not fact check. I will, however, assume that a first-time poster with “info” that is not available from any other site is a troII. And my suspicions are confirmed when I dig deeper and find this supposed applicant is posting from a Georgetown dorm.

1 Like

Oh YIKES. Thanks for keeping an eye on this thread :heart:

2 Likes

thanks guys

honestly it will be 15th like they have no interest in putting us at ease we are working on their schedule

1 Like

thats literally 2 more days which isnt long and I doubt it will be beyond 15th because they would tell us via email

I don’t want to send everyone into a fervor again, but I’m guessing that decisions would come out in the next 3ish hours if they do come out today (based on past trends + EST time). I’ll be checking every hour, but it’s looking very unlikely at this point imo.

1 Like

yeah probably, i was hopeful bc it came out earlier last year but at this point it is what it is

ofc if its past 15th thats a problem but they are here to make money so us being worried is not their concern

1 Like

well i guess we check at 5 then

1 Like

are you est?

GUYS THEY"RE RELEASING THEM AT 7PM today EASTERN TIME

1 Like

omg tonight at 6ct

JUST GOTAN EMAIL

7 EST

im so nervous

1 Like

when i saw an email from georgetown my heart DROPPED

2 Likes

me too

I can’t believe in 2 hours we’ll know

1 Like

i thought it was the decision at first but im glad i have more time to mentally prepare myself

2 Likes

guys i manifest the best for everyone!! im so nervous

2 Likes

no matter the decision you all deserve the best and you all are going places and are gonna make so many people proud <3

2 Likes

thanks buddy, it’s been a fun journey with you all and I hope the best for everyone :heart:

1 Like