Georgetown Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

Personally I feel pretty good about everything on my application except for my ECs, which are pretty limited in scope…nothing super notable (although they do show pretty good depth).

I will be manifesting that we both get in hehehehe

Yesss me too. Which school are you applying to?

I applied to Georgetown College, I applied as a Neurobiology major but in my essay I explained how I want to double major in that and Justice/Peace Studies.

hbu?

I applied to the SFS for international politics, which is partially why I’m worried about my ECs because I get the vibe that they’re looking for ‘worldly’ people or those who have experience navigating different cultures or at least something related to the field haha.

omg you will be okay, trust the process

Hey! I applied SFS IPOL too! I was worried applying IPOL bc I know everyone wants to do IPOL, but I just went for it. It was so hard for me to pick a relative major on the application!

Hey me too :joy:

Same thing with me! If i get in Wednesday, i will send the paycheck that day hajajaj

My school didnt have ap classes until now. So I made sure they knew about that. It sucks honestly

My sat score is my weakness unfortunately. But i hope that me trying to fix my country in several ways helped me get in

I also applied IPOL! Hope we get in

1 Like

I forget to submit AP scores. I had three 5s, two 4s, and one 3. However, I submitted a 35 ACT and 1550 SAT. How much will I be affected by this? I indicated that I planned to submit AP scores on the application.

no literally same but I feel that my volunteer work, essays, and ec’s will help me

no literally I will commit bahahhaha

Honestly I think you will be okay because both of your tests are good scores

I’m super nervous cause my test scores are kind of low but my ECs, rec letters, and essays are really good.

If I get in this wednesday i’m committing there and then, even if I get into a “better” school.

no literally because test scores really only show how good you are at memorizing a format of a test and many people get anxious and do horrible.! omg if any of you have social media I would like to follow y’all

true, i also had issues with my extended time which put my at a disadvantage but my scores aren’t horrible.

i have a whole chance me thing on my account (i succumbed to it) and i got positive feedback, but i’m still nervous.