Georgetown Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

no me too, i’m so tired of this wait, i hope it ends up good for all of us though

no same ugh i keep having dreams

if you all keep talking about having dreams i’m going to start having them too :sob:

IT IS THE TRUTH THOUGH, my brain is thinking all the time in my sleep

STOP IT, sleep is the only way i can time travel atm to make the wait better :sob:

Ok yeah it feels like I’m just passively going through the rest of my life rn as I wait for my Georgetown decision lmao…it’s the only thing that matters to me atm

does anyone know if the decisions will be sent through the mail or if they will be posted in our portals this year?

they will be sent electronically this year :slight_smile:

no genuinely… we all have a problem :sob:

thank you! and people are guessing tomorrow? or still the 15th…?

I feel like Georgetown would take out a restraining order against me if they ever found my CollegeConfidential profile :cold_sweat:

2 Likes

no literally cause if georgetown has found out how much i’ve obsessed over it they’d be legally obligated to put a restraining order…

yeah last year they came out the sunday before the wednesday they were supposed to come out. so the two dates we’re guessing are tomorrow and wednesday

1 Like

The only other time I’ve been this obsessed with something was waiting for AP scores this year lol

even for APs i wasn’t this obsessed to be honest, i have no idea what i’m going to do if i get deferred

decisions are getting closer hehehehhe

Hey y’all !! Just a reminder to DESTRESS - take a walk, drink water, go outside… and remember that your worth is not determined by any one decision !! Plus, Georgetown has a lower acceptance rate for EA than RA, so definitely don’t let a deferral damper your hopes. No matter what, i’m so proud of us all already !!

1 Like

yes!!! if you do not get in EA, don’t take it as if you aren’t going to get in! The RD acceptance is higher so just trust the process! At the end of the day you’ll be at the school that is best for you

does anyone here know how many latino / african american applicants are accepted per year? i’m aa and latino so i was wondering

LMAO i feel like if they found this whole thread they would have one for all of us bc we are literally obsessed