Georgetown School of Foreign Service

Hello,

Thank you for your reply. I explained the initiative lower in this thread. Thank you for bringing my lack of explanation to my attention.

To be honest, your advice really means a lot and it opened up an eye for me to specialize my interests into more selective areas. I really needed to hear this, and it resonated with me a ton.

If I may ask, I am set on applying to US Naval Academy, US Air Force Academy, and Westpoint. I want to serve in the future, and I was looking into applying to the Georgetown ROTC program. Their ROTC Program, the Hoya Battalion, is renowned for its opportunities abroad and in the field of International Politics as a whole.

What are your thoughts on this? If I write about my desire to serve in their ROTC program, will this boost my application in any way?

2 Likes

Wonderful!

I may take you up on this offer. I truly appreciate your reply and I look forward to possibly working with you in the future.

1 Like

Thank you for your speedy feedback!

I do have a tutor for the ACT, a prep book, and I do test prep for the SAT + ACT 2-3 hours per week.

I do think that I will perform well on the test, but it’s just a matter of what the best score I can receive is, even if it means I must take the test multiple times.

I appreciate it!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.