Georgetown University Early Action for Fall 2023 Admission

This year, the Early Action (EA) deadline for the Georgetown University is November 1.

List your unweighted GPA, any SAT /ACT scores, and ECs. What majors are you going into?
Ask your questions, the CC community is here to help!

1 Like

Should be Early Action, Not Early Decision

Thanks for the great catch, @hoya91! I corrected it now.

1 Like

Is Georgetown not in Commonapp?

1 Like

No Gtown has their own application.

2 Likes

I have my alumni interview tomorrow and I am horrified. Any advice?

1 Like

yes

saw this too late to offer advice - would have been to be positive, be yourself, and demonstrate interest in school (showing you’ve done your research).

How did it go?

@hoya91 it went great. Could not have gone better :slight_smile: now to pray. Georgetown is my absolute #1 school!!

1 Like

Great to hear and good luck to you!

My Son has an Interview tomorrow? He is doing the college research as we speak. Any Tips?

What is D22 and other references we use for kids?

What are the interviews for, this early in the cycle?

Does anyone know the statistics for the College of Nursing- how many applied, how many accepted? College of Nursing ONLY- NOT College of Health Sciences. Thanks!

You’d have to ask admissions if they have stats, bc both School of Nursing and Health were combined last year
See this admission profile,
says first year class of nursing numbers 25.

https://m.box.com/shared_item/https%3A%2F%2Fgeorgetown.box.com%2Fs%2Fz4tgwmps28jo4hd83i1migipgjw43uuo

Are we thinking decisions will be released on December 13th like the past two years?

I wish I knew! It doesn’t look like they give any advance notice of the decision release.

How accurate is College Confidential usually with release dates? Home page says Georgetown 12/15.

12/15 is the date Georgetown has published as the release date. However, it’s been 12/15 the past 2 years as well, and decisions have been released early each year.

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like