Georgia Tech Early Action for Fall 2023 Admission

OOS S23 accepted for Electrical Engineering. :pray:t5:

4 Likes

Just to add. I posted on here about how I had the offer letter and I did end up getting accepted. If anyone is reading this in the future then good luck and hope I also got into Georgetown and Yale or Dartmouth or Stanford!

2 Likes

Rejected. OOS.

deferred CS

2 Likes

Stats?

UW GPA 4
SAT 1360
Major: Aerospace

Relevant ECs include Assembly of Satellite and raising crowdfunding for its space launch.
Lots of leadership and volunteer work.

stats?

stats ?

Any scholarship offer yet?

Deferred, OOS 1510/3.97UW. 9 APs. All 5s.
Congrats to all.

2 Likes
  • **When will Provost Scholars be selected and notified?**Students selected are notified via email within two weeks of their offer of admission for early action or regular decision (see decision release dates). Students who are not selected will not be contacted.

• How many Provost Scholars will be selected each year? Sixty Provost Scholars are chosen from the pool of thousands of accepted first-year from outside the state of Georgia.

• What is the amount of the Provost Scholarship? The scholarship is for up to eight semesters of enrollment in an amount equal to the non-resident portion of tuition charges. 12 credit hours must be taken during the semester to be eligible for this award.

Stamps President’s & Gold Scholars
Semifinalist status updates will now be available on January 31, 2023.

3 Likes

Where are you from?

DS, OOS (MD), accepted in Biomedical engineering (Yay, this was timely after a Michigan defer)
4/4.84, 1510 SAT, summer internship in BME, 12 AP’s, competitive swimmer for 12 years (but will not swim @GT), EMT

DS Accepted Aerospace
OOS - CO
1480 SAT
4.0 UW
Sports, Music, Science Olympiad, community service, etc EC’s
#2 of 450 in his class
12 AP courses

Was deferred by Purdue, so he was excited to get this today!

3 Likes

Son accepted Aerospace. OOS (MD), IB diploma program plus 5 APs. 3.96/4.6, 1450 SAT, #3/450.
Was also deferred by Purdue so this was a wonderful surprise for him.

3 Likes

Son deferred OOS
Does anyone know when does summer session starts. Son has to choose whether he would like to be considered for summer entry. He is OOS international and in IB Diploma. The results of grade 12 don’t come out till last week of June/ early July.
Incase he is admitted for summer term how does that work if doesn’t have the final transcript then.

2 Likes

If he decides to club swim, they have a fun team. One of my sons friends does club swim and loves it

I would contact admissions via email on their website and ask. I think Summer start is around June 20.

1 Like

OOS international

:star_struck: D23 got in!….Stamps will make that difference.

4 Likes