Georgia Tech/UM/UIUC/Purdue/Utexas Austin for Engineering

<p>I have been accepted to all the above except Georgia Tech where i have been Deffered.
I really have no idea which one to attend!!!!!
I am an International student from Cyprus-Europe and i really need some advice on which university to attend.My major will be Electrical Engineering.
I need advice in certain aspects ,like University life,research opportunities, internships,job placements, reputation.</p>

<p>P.S i am aware of the different rankings online by (THE,QS and US news) besides that i have no idea.</p>

<p>Any help will be greatly appreciated.</p>

<p>Thanks in advance.</p>

<p>they all great schools academically. uiuc will take the cake for academics and reputation in ee. but it is small town and mostly rural. atlanta is a big city. w. lafayette is smaller, and ann arbor is bigger than urbana-champaign. they all will give good college experience.
my ranking: uiuc, gatech, um, purdue, austin.</p>

<p>UIUC, GT, and Michigan are all comparable in EE. You need to consider fit first and foremost. To me, UIUC is too boring and rural and GT is too urban for my tastes. Michigan is the best choices among those three.</p>

<p>Well, i guess i am going have to do plenty of research in order to find the ONE :)</p>

<p>Thank you guys,for your quick replies,greatly appreciated</p>