GES 255 Engg. Statistics

<p>I didn’t take any 500-level classes before I started University Scholars my junior year. I had considered taking 500-level courses in my department during my sophomore year, but hadn’t taken the GRE/GMAT. I hadn’t considered taking graduate courses in other colleges/departments at the time, so I’m not really aware of their policies.*</p>

<p>*The exception to this statement would be the math department, which has historically allowed undergrads to take 500 and 600-level courses.</p>

<p>Thanks Sea_ tide. My son was going to sign up for the 500 level of a course instead of the 400 level and use that towards his MS. He has not put in his paperwork for US yet, so could not do it. He went ahead and signed up for the 400 level and will switch it once the US paperwork is done. </p>

<p>Sent from my DROID RAZR using CC</p>

<p>vlines - was your son able to meet with an advisor about University Scholars for CS? If so, who did he meet with? Do you have anything that resembles a flowchart to get him through the US program?</p>

<p>No flowchart that he has found. At least not for CS program. That would be nice though!</p>

<p>Sent from my DROID RAZR using CC</p>