Get On Board Day 2012-13

<p>GOBD which was in the evening collided with that night’s Biology lecture. This was due to the date change for the GOBD event. That might be why certain groups ended early or opted to not be there. As for being crowded, well that’s a good thing, it shows that students are interested in getting involved.</p>

<p>D said it was much more crowded than typical and wondered if it was because it was at a different time than usual. When they have it mid-day, it seems as if people stop by between classes but since it was later in the day, she said it seemed as if everyone was there at once.</p>

<p>I know the scheduling would be difficult, but I would like to see both a day and an evening session. This would allow more students to attend while redistributing the crowd.</p>

<p>As far as “freebies” go, the earlier you attend these type of functions the more you usually get. It is difficult to hold back these free items when you don’t know how many people will visit your table. After all, the idea is to promote your organization, and giveaways do just that. Some groups cannot afford giveaways. I know one group that had such freebies only because a dad donated the items.</p>