Getting Access to Sophomore Classes

<p>Great. I shouldn’t pass judgment anyway, @whciv01. Who am I to do so?? Just another person on the planet. Plus, like all online forums, CC provides such a tiny snapshot of people. It’s easy to get, and give, the wrong impression. (But … your son’s advisor … she didn’t know?? … hahaha! … stop; I can’t think about it … it’s so irrationally annoying to me! … hahahaa)</p>

<p>Well, you make a good point, @whciv01. We can agree that TAMU is a great school. I’ve been so impressed with the engineering program, the university’s effort to raise good citizens, not just good students, their massive, but well-organized, events that invariably go shockingly well, their ability to keep costs down, relatively, their gorgeous and functional facilities, and so many other things.</p>

<p>We’re all very fortunate.</p>

<p>Best of luck to you and your son, too. He has a fun and exhilarating 4 years ahead of him. I bet he’ll do very well and that he’ll enjoy himself along the way! It’ll be fun to see what specific areas really captivate his imagination as he makes his way to and through that MS degree!</p>