Getting connected with Baruch Alumni

<p>A current Baruch student, TimezSquare, sent me this email that I thought you would find immensely useful in contacting Baruch alumni for jobs and other connections.</p>

<hr>

<p>I am an undergraduate business student at Baruch and I use LinkedIn to look up my college alumni. You can use ‘Advanced Search’ in LinkedIn to customize your search results. This link has ‘Baruch College’ as School and ‘Investment Banking’ in keywords. You would find hundreds of people in the industry. Try that out with some other business school under ‘School’ in the search and compare the results. You can also look for Baruch kids in some ‘Company’ or Baruch kids with a specific ‘Job Title’ or ‘Villanova’ kids in ‘Connecticut’ or ‘Yale’ kids in ‘Venture Capital’ in San Jose. You get the point!</p>

<p><a href=“Sign Up | LinkedIn…=R&redir=redir%5B/url%5D”>http://■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■/search/fpsea…=R&redir=redir</a></p>

<p>Although you need a LinkedIn account to use this function, it is worth spending a few minutes to register for one and compare colleges based on their alumni</p>

<p>Thanks. This is the correct link:</p>

<p><a href=“Sign Up | LinkedIn”>Sign Up | LinkedIn;