Getting from Airport to Campus

<p>Hi Everyone,
We are trying to make D’s airline travel arrangements for Thanksgiving break. Since she insisted on taking the Auburn football package she is flying back to Tuscaloosa on Friday evening after Thanksgiving.</p>

<p>The flight that I would like for her to be on doesn’t arrive in Birmingham until 10:39 p.m. I am concerned with her traveling alone that late at night. </p>

<p>I checked out the ACR shuttle service website and it doesn’t appear that they run that late. </p>

<p>Can someone tell me if there are other reliable, safe options to get her back to school?</p>

<p>Many shuttle services try not to operate that late. Tony’s On-Time Transportation is a very reliable taxi service and charges $65 plus tip each way for students; other taxi services are more expensive. The contact email is tonystransportation24hours [at] yahoo [dot] com.</p>

<p>Thanks so much Sea tide… we ultimately decided to put her on an earlier flight. Although this one is not direct (layover in Charlotte) it gets her to B’ham by 6. I feel much better.</p>