Getting into Texas A&M as an OOS Student

Hello! I am just interested to hear if anybody who got admitted to T A&M as an out of state student would share their stats with me. I understand that it is difficult to get in, but just how difficult? Any thoughts on if I would be able to get in?

-3.43 UW GPA
-Approx. 3.7 W GPA (not officially reported)
-Yet to take ACT, lets say I get a 28
-Top third of my class
-My final 2 years of HS will consist of full time college classes at a local community college
-Will have my associates degree when I graduate HS
-4 straight years of volunteering for The Salvation Army
-Going to have 4 years of HS baseball under my belt once I graduate
-One school visit/tour to A&M
-Minnesota Resident
-Junior in HS

Thanks for taking the time to give me some feedback.

I’d give you a 50 to 60% chance of getting in. You ought to shoot for as high a score as you can on the ACT, since your GPA, extracurriculars, and out-of-state residency all work against you.

Good to know. I am definitely going to go all in on the ACT, hoping for the best.

To add on to my original post…any information on the Aggie Gateway Program?

What your class rank? If you’re top 25% and can get your ACT up to a 30 then you can get automatic admission. Otherwise without your class rank no one can say anything with any certainty.

I am hovering somewhere around 100 out of 320 and I have a feeling that is about where it is going to be when I apply. My HS does not give me any advantage when it comes to taking college classes and they do not calculate a weighted GPA (which would be much higher than my lousy 3.43). So that is sadly out of the question even though a 30 on the ACT is doable for me.