Getting Rescinded

<p>I was recently accepted into Purdue's engineering school. I had a 3.8 unweighted GPA when I applied. This semester (the first semester of senior year) I got 4 A's and 2 B's. But I'm afraid that I might get a C in my Latin class next semester, I got a B this semester. My other classes really aren't a problem. Absolute worst case scenario is I get 5 B's and 1 C (in Latin) next semester. I have heard that anything above a C is fine once you are accepted. Is there a chance I get rescinded if the worst case scenario happens?</p>

<p><a href=“When Do Colleges Rescind Acceptances? - Ask The Dean Archive - College Confidential Forums”>http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/ask-dean-topics/903319-when-do-colleges-rescind-acceptances-p1.html&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>Engineering might be a little different since it’s so rigorous, but my brother was accepted to the school of technology and received a D in AB calculus his last semester. Purdue called to ask about it, and they talked to both my brother and my mom. They explained that he had poor math education when he was in algebra II and so he was missing some concepts, and although he got tutoring he still barely passed. He was going to remediate in the trig course at Purdue before he took calc again (which he later got an A in) and Purdue was satisfied with this.</p>

<p>Since it’s Latin, which isn’t very related to engineering (and is a really difficult language) I would say you’re probably okay, but if Purdue is concerned they’ll call you.</p>