Getting tickets for U of A sporting events

<p>What is the best way to get tickets for football and basketball. ZnonaZoo’s web site says that for $95.00 “you will have the opportunity to attend every Arizona, regular season, home athletic event, during the 2007-08 school year.” However, it also says that “Football admissions are not guaranteed, and are limited to the first 10,000 students in attendance,” and “Men’s Basketball admissions are not guaranteed. The first 2,290 students (approx.) to reserve their admission online for each game will be admitted on a first come, first serve basis.” </p>

<p>Since those are the same rules that apply for students that aren’t members of ZonaZoo, what would be the benefit of joining ythat group?</p>

<p>You cant buy tickets for the student section if you arent a member of ZonaZoo. If you buy the zonazoo pass, you have bought your tickets for fball, bball and everything else. The process of getting tickets is too complicated to explain on here but you'll understand if you read it on the site. Basically, if you show up on time for football you're going to get in. And in BBall, if you reserve your tickets early online then you'll get in. They have only sold out of the 2,290 student section tickets for BBall like twice this year. The benefit is....if you dont buy the pass...you arent going to any games b/c you wont be getting a ticket in the student section.....and if you do ....you will. It only take like 4 games or so for your pass to be paid for.</p>

<p>As the person above me said, get the ZonaZoo Pass... but just make sure that you show up to the games early. I've heard stories from friends about how there are huge fights over seats at the Football games. Oh, and for the Men's Basketball, you ARE NOT guaranteed tickets. You are put into some sort of lottery thing.</p>

<p>I am confused. What happens if I don't join ZonaZoo? If by joining ZonaZoo, I still am not guaranteed tickets, what's the benefit? Since those are the same rules that apply for students that aren’t members of ZonaZoo, why join that group?</p>

<p>The zonazoo is the student section. If you ever want to go to games and be in the student section, join the zonazoo. You cant get tickets in the student section if you arent in the zonazoo. If you arent in the zonazoo you have to buy your own tickets and be in a random section somewhere else in the stadium or arena. If you are a part of the zonazoo, you have to show up to the games on time or early to be one of the 10,000 in football or 2,300 in Bball to get a ticket. Do you understand?</p>

<p>Now I do; It would make sense if they described ZonaZoo more specifically on their web site.</p>

<p>OK. This will be the most comprehensive explanation of the ZonaZoo system, hopefully.</p>

<p>Only ZonaZoo members are allowed into the student section of football and basketball games. </p>

<p>If you buy a ZonaZoo Blue Pass, you are buying the right to potential admission for all sporting events besides mens basketball. If you are one of the first 10,000 to show up for football games and have either ZonaZoo pass, you are guaranteed entrance into the game (as someone said earlier, almost everyone that shows up before kickoff gets in, unless it is a big game. the big struggle is over seats, as obviously some are much better than others). For all sporting events besides mens football, the ZonaZoo blue pass still works, and you will never have a problem as the seating capacity is always far greater than the attendance.</p>

<p>If you buy the ZonaZoo Red Pass, you are basically buying a Blue Pass plus the option to reserve basketball tickets online. The games that have been sold out this year, to my knowledge, were: UVA, TAMU, Stanford, ASU, Washington, UCLA. TAMU and UVA were sold out the Wednesday prior, all others were sold out by Monday (tickets go on sale the Sunday before the game, so for tickets for this weekend's game vs. UCLA, you would get online yesterday to buy them). First 2290 to get online, or whatever the number is, get tickets.</p>

<p>hey i'm going to arizona next year and i was trying to get on top of thing and buy my zonazoo pass yesterday but it wouldn't let me. it said that my student id number wasn't valid. Whats the deal or do i have to wait til i actually go there?</p>

<p>zona zoo passes for next yr aint on sale yet</p>