Gmu assip 2021

My son got an email on Wednesday, 3/24. He has his interview on Tuesday, 3/30.

Don’t lose hope. I remember last year the applicants were contacted till first week of April for interviews.

I just got accepted (unofficially, directly from the professor)! I wish everyone else luck!

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

Hey, I applied to more of the microbiology and chem related things and still haven’t received an interview. Has anyone who has applied to those related programs received one yet?

Hi! I also applied to microbio/biosystems professors and I haven’t heard anything yet either. I’m sure they’re especially busy with the pandemic though, hopefully we’ll hear something soon! Does anyone know if most applicants are high school or undergrad?

Ahh ok same. I am in hs. They may just be backed up bc of the pandemic

Did anyone hear back from the physics/astrophysics professors?

hey, do you remember which professors you specifically applied to?

Hi! Has anyone received an interview for neuroscience yet? Thank you!

i got an official offer! i’m so excited :))))

1 Like

has anyone heard from any mentor about an interview with environmental science mentors?

anyone got a interview w a psych professor?

My son got an official offer today.

congrats! if you live in the DMV area and are accepting hope to see you there =D

1 Like

Thank you. We are from CA.

congrats! What program did your son apply for?

Thank you. He applied to “Ocean-Land-Atmosphere Studies (COLA), Atmospheric, Oceanic and Earth Sciences”

Is your son by any chance interning with Dr. Tong? Because I was also accepted to work with him today.

1 Like

Yes, he got accepted to Dr. Tong’s project.

1 Like