Gmu assip 2021

Thanks. Good luck to you!

may i ask which prof it is with

havent gotten any sort of email yet-- i applied for psych/neuro/comms (top choice was matto) wondering if anyone heard back from those fields – starting to lose hope lolz

1 Like

Any new emails from GMU for interview/rejections? Not looking very promising.

fr… i havent gotten anything

Same here. We haven’t received anything.

fyi…Based on prior years threads, rejections start going out on April 14th.

Last year they came out on April 22nd.

Its impossible to be accepted without an interview, right? Wish they had alerted those who applied for biological sciences that the program was not going to run, so we at least had the opportunity to apply for something else. I guess it wasn’t anticipated that this would happen. Oh well :frowning:

congrats to everyone who got accepted though, let us know how it goes!!

1 Like

wait they said that biological sciences is not going to run?

I am so sorry I don’t mean to spread misinformation or speculation - let me clarify what I meant. As of now it seems that nobody has been getting interview requests for those programs so what I meant was that it doesn’t seem like they are going through with the program because of the pandemic since most research requires you to be inperson.

Ah that makes sense ty!

I received an internship offer from Dr. Latoza about a week ago

1 Like

Congratulations!!

Has anyone who received an email offer from a professor also received anything more formal from the ASSIP program?

We still are waiting. No interview, no rejection yet.

So it sounds like they haven’t sent any rejections yet. Based on this thread, so far they’ve only corresponded with folks who got an interview/offer, but they haven’t communicated any declines/rejections yet. Is this what everyone else is inferring?

1 Like

I got my acceptance today. I am in CA.

1 Like

has anyone gotten a psych/neuroscience offer or interview? im still waiting but have mostly counted it out now lolz…