Goal? To become like Michelle Obama...

<p>She is pretty much the most graceful and poised woman I've ever seen. </p>

<p>Who do you look up to and why?</p>

<p>Chief Keef, he’s an upstanding role model for African American youth.</p>

<p>OPRAH!! I love how she came from the bottom and made it to the top. She went from working for minimum wages to making six figures! I want give just like Oprah: journalist, outspoken, multimillionaire, spelmanite</p>

<p>Sent from my VS910 4G using CC</p>

<p>Ryan Howard of the Philadelphia Phillies. If any of you are baseball fans, you’ve probably heard of him. He’s the best baseball player in the game right now, and I try to emulate him the best I can when I get into the batter’s box!</p>

<p>Beyonce…not even a joke.</p>

<p>@LAC–I don’t believe she graduated OR even attended Spelman. </p>

<p>I too agree with OP as far as our first lady. OP, she also would never put anyone else down for being less intelligent or ignorant. She appears to be one of the least non judgemental people that I have ever seen. Do you posess those traits? If you are going to emulate her, then you must do it totally and completely. Thats also a part of her poise/grace. Her inner beauty. She realizes that she is every women. Not just Princeton alumni, attorney, first lady. She remembers where she came from. And THAT is what is so incredibly beautiful about her!</p>

<p>Marie Curie, Hillary Clinton, Nelson Mandela and JFK (to some extent). I admire MO a lot myself but I respect the first 2 more for shattering those glass ceilings and the latter 2 for their courage and bravery (not that these traits are exclusive to them, OFC).</p>

<p>Ah, sorry, I didn’t see which forum this was in since I was typing on my iPod touch. But yes, Michelle Obama is a very classy and graceful lady. :)</p>

<p>Great role models everyone!</p>

<p>Omg I love JFK.</p>

<p>Thanks, alexissss.</p>

<p>You’re welcome. :3</p>

<p>@new well since Oprah was awarded a honorary degree from spelman in '93 that makes her a Spelman alumni, meaning she is a spelmanite.</p>

<p>Sent from my VS910 4G using CC</p>

<p>I love Michelle Obama with a passion lol.</p>

<p>My goal is to be like Michelle(successful, passionate, graceful, beautiful, and with a happy family) and Hillary Clinton (a force to be reckon with lol)</p>

<p>Interesting, I guess.</p>

<p>Oprah. Definitely Oprah. She went from a poor girl living in Mississippi collecting cockroaches as pets, to a billionaire with her own magazine, talk show (RIP to that!), and tv channel! And I love how much she gives back too! Also I can’t forget Barack Obama, Cornel West, Micheal Eric Dyson, Soledad O’Brien.</p>

<p>Why would anyone ever look up to Michelle Obama. If you ever read her college thesis paper, it is clear she is a blunt racist.</p>

<p>@CMANN28 Thats very true. And I feel like she looks down on some people a little?</p>

<p>[A</a> Detailed Look at Obama’s Radical College Past…And We’re Not Talking About Barack | TheBlaze.com](<a href=“http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/10/30/a-detailed-look-at-obamas-radical-college-past-and-were-not-talking-about-barack/]A”>http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/10/30/a-detailed-look-at-obamas-radical-college-past-and-were-not-talking-about-barack/)</p>

<p>Yeah fbomb she has been known to look down on people of different races and social classes</p>

<p>It really is ridiculous that she is in a position of power in the US.</p>

<p>Lol no.</p>

<p>10 char</p>