Goal? To become like Michelle Obama...

<p>Right? I definitely prefer Jill Biden.</p>

<p>I dont want to get into an argument because there is nome to be had. If you read her thesis paper its clear she is racist.</p>

<p>If you believe this you may leave my thread.</p>

<p>Lol I don’t get it? If you read the paper, it is clear she is racist. You must be stuck in some mindset where you either think she can do know wrong or black people cannot be racist, because her views are racist and would be pointed out if she was a white person.</p>

<p>You can still leave.</p>

<p>Lol asking someone to leave because their opinions differ from yours is immature. But good luck and I hope you find learn to accept facts and other peoples opinions and I hope you can find a better role model than Michelle Obama. Adios!</p>

<p>Bye!</p>

<p>10 char</p>

<p>Okay, let’s make a neat list of the fallacies present in this thread:</p>

<ul>
<li>Michelle Obama Today’s Views = Michelle Obama’s In College Views</li>
<li>Michelle Obama’s in College Views = TWC’s views</li>
<li>TWC’s views = racist views</li>
</ul>

<p>All false.</p>

<p>Michelle Obama’s thesis, as well as the TWC, were not racist. What in the world did you read? They were race-aware and no more. The thesis details concerns about the treatment of blacks at Princeton. It has no undertones of “whites are inferior/terrible, etc., etc.”</p>

<p>The article quoted indicates that most Princetonian blacks were involved in the TWC, mostly as a consequence of being in a place like Princeton during those racialized years. So to call her racist because of her involvement in it is unfair, especially since TWC was not racist at all.</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>similo, you’re going to go far. </p>

<p>I look up to Sosa. Everybody loves Sosa. If I was like Sosa I could cure childhood obesity, world hunger, the uneven wealth distribution…I could cure everything.</p>

<p>^are you black?</p>

<p>Tyler, the Creator for me. <em>kanyeshrug</em>
Also, LMAO at chief keef.</p>

<p>Just for the record. Michelle Obama is not an attorney. She forfeited her license. I’ve not seen anyone explain why.</p>

<p>

I would say I’m more #C49971, but, uh, nice guess?</p>

<p>I post these arguments.</p>

<p>Tomorrow is Michelle Obama’s birthday. Happy birthday, Michelle!</p>

<p>@niquii </p>

<p>Is that…brown?</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>Haha, that’s pretty funny.</p>

<p>Michelle is an amazing woman and first lady. She fights for what is right. Congrats to her and Barack for another term to show the world how people can work and fight for the betterment of the majority.</p>

<p>i love michelle obama too. Besides being bright, smart and poised she has jump started national awareness on the way young kids eat and has brought organic farming (through her white house garden book) much more to the forefront…</p>

<p>She’s okay. Not particularly different from other first ladies in the scale of her successes. The extra credit that she does seem to get seems to be more of a result of politics, identity and Democratic, than anything else.</p>

<p>You guys wouldn’t like her so much if she were Laura Bush and had done all the things she’s done.</p>