God admitted but whats the chance of major selection in VTech

I have got an admission offereed into College of Engg…whats bothering me is how easy is it to get my first choice of major which is Computer Engg…on what basis do they select first choice…is it possible I wont be able to get into first choice because of my first yr GPA

This isn’t a school where you have to get a 3.7 gpa to have any chance of getting into your desired major. Just focus on doing well in your classes and you won’t have to worry. There are always a fair number of engineering students that decide they don’t want to stick with Engineering. There are also a good number of students with definite plans for a particular major but change their minds in the first year. You may decide that you really don’t enjoy the electrical engineering elements to Comp Eng. OR you love the coding so much that you don’t want to bother with the electrical.

Who know God was a VT fan? I’m sure the Almighty will get any major He wants! :smile:

Lol - just kidding. I hope it works out for you.

Praise God!

You guys are scaring me for real. Is vt a super Christian college? Because I was leaning against considering vt but if that’s the case then I feel bad even applying.

Please. Lighten. Up. It’s just a little typo humor.

Thank you @ChrisTKD…I heard u need a 3 GPa to get your first choice of major…I serioualy dont want to get into any other major so thats why the concern

sorry guys instead og Got in I accidentally wrote God and I dont know how to edit