Going from Blinn TEAM to Mays Business School?

<p>Hello,</p>

<p>I was offered Blinn TEAM by A&M and am alright with their decision (better than a full rejection). I am wondering however, what happens after Blinn TEAM? I am hoping to finish after one year to transfer to A&M. What do I transfer in as once I am done with the program?</p>

<p>I want to go to Mays Business School, however I am not if I am guaranteed a spot into any of A&M's schools through Blinn TEAM. Can someone explain this to me?</p>

<p>Thanks so much!</p>

<p>You aren’t guaranteed to get into Mays from TEAM. Probably your best bet would be to try and get from TEAM into A&M after one year, and keep your major undeclared while you take all the business prerequisite classes. A&M has some obtainable targets for internal transfers (transferring from within A&M into Mays business school) like maintain a 3.0 GPA, get Bs or better in the prereqs, etc. External transfers (going straight from community college to Mays) seems to be pretty tough because they don;t open very man spots for that kind of transfer.</p>

<p>I would call or email an academic adviser and explain your situation and ask for advice.</p>

<p>Join the corps of cadets. Seriously.</p>