Going from Campus to the Target Area

<p>Is there a way for students without a car to get from Campus to the Target area on week days?</p>

<p>I think the Crimson Ride usually only goes out to Target on the weekends…but the WOW Student night at Target is tomorrow Monday 8/20 from 10pm-1 am complete with a DJ and giveaways…</p>

<p>The reason I am asking is because I found a dentist office on my insurance plan near the Target store. I would like to set an appointment for a routine cleaning, but I would like to find out if there a way for a student to get there, beside walking!</p>

<p>Do you have a license to drive? If so, you can use a Zip Car.</p>

<p>Since this would be one-time thing, is it possible that a roomie with a car could drive your child? Maybe a roomie who had some Target or Midtown Village shopping to do could drop your child off and pick up? </p>

<p>A taxi could also work, but that would involve two trips (or maybe one if a roomie could do drop off or pick up.)</p>

<p>It would be too far to walk even if the student took the Crimson Ride to the closest tram stop (which may be the one near the Student Health Center). </p>

<p>Hmmmm…what about the Tuscaloosa Trolley? Check out their routes.</p>