Going into Junior Year in High School...like Geneseo, chem regents

<p>Hi everyone! I am a New York State high school student I really like Geneseo and would like to go. My average is a 95, and I am in the top 10 percent of my grade. I take all honors and AP classes available. I got a 78 on my Chem regents...I am going to retake it in August, but will this affect my chance of acceptance greatly?</p>

<p>Thanks a lot guys!</p>

<p>I had a 96.8 average in high school and got a 77 on my physics regents and I got in for the class of 2011. I do think it is smart to take it over if you think you can do better (I didn't take my test over), but it sounds like you are a good fit for Geneseo anyway and I don't think that one test grade will seriously harm your chances of getting in. Good Luck!</p>

<p>thanks a lot! I am studying personally with my teacher, and hope to do better. Once again, thanks for the kind response.</p>

<p>if you're really doing that great otherwise, I agree, one bad regents grade isn't going to matter. geneseo accepts people from other states who don't even take regents, so it's not like they are really that important. it's good that you're taking lots of APs, they like that. you'll be fine though.</p>

<p>I got a 76 or so on my Spanish regents and got into Geneseo, and was invited to apply to the honors program.</p>

<p>You won't have any problems.</p>