Going through a medical assistant program while trying to still pursue my Kinesiology degree..

Hey guys, I am in a bit of a pickle and could really use any advice right now.

I will be an undergraduate sophomore this upcoming fall and I have scheduled to earn 9 credits through my online schooling. Microbiology lecture and lab, Statistics, and Nutrition. These credits are going towards my B.S. in Kines. Then I will be attending my local state university for physics lab and lecture and these 4 credits will also go towards Kinesiology.
However, I am wanting to apply to a community college as well to complete a Medical Assistant program that certifies me to become a Medical Assistant for a year. The first semester according to the MEDA curriculum is 13 credits. Becoming a medical assistant is the on-hand patient experience that I need for a prerequisite in order to get into a physician assistant program.
SOO this would mean I would be taking 26 credits this semester and probably the next semester as well… Is this okay? Did anyone else try to complete a program WHILE studying for their bachelor’s degree?

Taking 26 credits in a semester is way to much for anyone.

Agree that 26 credits in a semester is too much. Take the coursework needed for your MA in the summer(s).

Most PA school applicants (unless they are enrolled in a direct admit program), take a year or two post-college to get their hands-on hours in for PA school.

You could also aim for training programs that are less time intensive–like phlebotomy or CNA. Working in either of those jobs will give you hands-on hours.