Going to UCD if you lived in Davis for 10 years

<p>Hey guys
I have a little problem and i was hoping to get some advice on how to deal with this …</p>

<p>Well, i got accepted to UCSB, UCI and UCD (rejected from Cal :[ ) anyway, i have lived in Davis for 10 years, attended Davis High school and i feel like if I go to Davis, I will not have a chance to experience college because i would stay home…</p>

<p>BUT i also love my parents and don’t want to just leave them so i can party…by the way, i’m no party guy, did not attend a single party (expect Halloween) </p>

<p>What should I do? UCI UCSB or UCD? I know UCD is the best school for my major (biology) but I feel as though Davis is sooo boring and its a dead town…</p>

<p>Thanks alot, advice is much appreciated!</p>

<p>If you don’t want to go to UCD, then don’t.</p>

<p>dont go. you already sound unhappy with it. you will be successful where you are happy…</p>

<p>with that being said i would visit I and SB if i were you</p>

<p>Irvine’s really good for biology, too.</p>

<p>I know kids from Vacaville that live on campus .I believe housing is only available for a year or so anyway.</p>

<p>well dont go and if you really are forced to the dorm. My friend was born and raised in Rside and she is going to UCR , but she got a full ride there,</p>