Good news but I'm a little sad, and a big thanks

<p>A big thanks to everyone who answered all of my questions a few months back. My son did finally get his acceptance after a long delay because he checked off a wrong box while filling out the app. However, during the delay, he was accepted to Pitt with full tuition so now he won’t even consider visiting or filling out any form related to Alabama. Pitt does make sense for him, very good in his desired major and some family not too far away.</p>

<p>I am a little sad because I was looking forward to checking out the school. Oh well, I have two more chances (would be three if Bama had men’s gymnastics). At least my husband is looking out for me. I think there will be an Alabama t-shirt in my stocking at Christmas.</p>

<p>Thanks again for everyone’s help. I did get my husband to come around, just a little too late.</p>

<p>Good luck to your son! :)</p>

<p>Congratulations on the Pitt acceptance and scholarship! It is an awesome school! Hey, you can still watch Bama football, and we’d love to have you visit us. You’ve got to see the Bear Bryant Museum!</p>

<p>Good luck to you and your son! Hope he enjoys Pitt!</p>

<p>Theretheygo: Wishing you and your son the best. Pitt is an excellent school. You can always hope your son decides to head south for grad school. Roll Tide!</p>