Google CSSI 2020 - Resume?

Hey all! I’m currently planning to apply for CSSI 2020. I was under the impression that I’d be able to upload a resume to my application, but there doesn’t seem to be an option for that on the form. Does anyone know if it’s possible? There is a lot that I have done in high school that I think will help my application. Thank you!

I recently submitted my application and I believe that there was not an option to upload your resume. The goal of CSSI is to educate students in coding languages and build their future resumes. The administrators are under the impression that you have no previous experience and thus, that’s why there is no resume option. There’s nothing particular that’s going to “help” your application other than your essay answers. CSSI is looking for creative young individuals who have no previous experience in coding but are willing to learn. Don’t worry, your resume is not important in this circumstance. I hope this answers your question and good luck. Hope to see you there!

what if you took ap computer science ?