Got a quick question

<p>Hey college confidential. So some time in February, I emailed UCR and said that I had gotten 2 Ds in the first semester of my senior year. They emailed back and said they received my email. However, my friends also emailed UCR but during the month of march because they had a D in their first semester grades too. They received multiple emails saying that if they keep up their grades then they should be ok. I never received those types of email, does it mean their still deciding if my admissions should be receded? really worried because I did not make Cal State Fullerton and I forgot my password for Cal State Pomona.</p>

<p>help someone?</p>

<p>I would call the UCR admissions directly and see what’s up, if I were you. Sometimes, emails can screw up and either you did not receive it (emails get lost somewhere in the internets) or they accidentally forgot to put you in some sort of emailing list. </p>

<p>Also, are the D’s you have (and your other friends as well) in any of the A-G requirement classes? Because if that’s the case, your admission may get rescinded (from what I have heard from other UC forums). A phone call is definitely more reliable than an email right now — so call them asap.</p>

<p>nah my friends and I finished the a-g classes during our junior year. i think i should call them.</p>

<p>Yeah, a call is definitely the way to go. Since it’s not a D in an A-G requirements class, I believe you will be fine too like your friends. Though, make sure because as you said earlier, you have two D’s but your friends only has one.</p>