Got Accepted already

<p>lol, davis close to lake tahoe, lol</p>

<p>sry, im from Reno, 15 min from lake tahoe :p</p>

<p>well considering that I live in southern california, lake tahoe will be considered closer to me gators lol alot closer. Considering the fact that Ill be going from an 6-7 hour drive from here to tahoe, to about an hour and a half. That's why I say i'll be closer to tahoe.</p>

<p>did u notice the smiley? i was joking?</p>

<p>no i know lol, i was just saying. You're lucky to live in reno due to being close to reno. You guys just pounded huh? well in the mountains. Not sure about reno. I noticed the smiley. Guess i should of put a smiley at the end of mine lol. Did you apply to davis as well gators?</p>

<p>I'm looking forward to a change in seasons haha. While I'll miss the 80 degree winters, it would be nice to see what chilly weather really is. I was between cal poly and davis too, but the decision by poly made it even easier to notice that davis is just as good...if not better:)</p>

<p>I totally just realized I said SB twice in one of my earlier posts...my bad :/ I meant Davis...but you're all smart enough to get that.</p>

<p>yes i did apply (anxiously waiting). We don't have a spring and fall here, it's more where the climate can't decide between summer and winter (80 degrees one day, snowing the next, no exaggeration). I know davis does have ski trips to lake tahoe resorts, which would be hard to find at cal poly. j.irvine, i wish i owned a cardboard box in cali so i could have California residency >_<</p>

<p>edit: here this might help anxious ppl <a href="http://www.happycountdown.com/ucdavisdecision/%5B/url%5D"&gt;http://www.happycountdown.com/ucdavisdecision/&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p>

<p>haha, they should literally give you a discount of being a cali resident, since all you have to do is travel what? 30 minutes up the mountains your there in california haha. Maybe you could fib the home address part lol.</p>

<p>haha, did you create that yourself gators?</p>

<p>lol, i've walked to California before. Back in the 70's, my dad's friend put "Reno, CA" on his app and got in-state tuition o.O, obviously before the age of computers. </p>

<p>and nah, a friend made that countdown for me, it's killin me on the inside</p>

<p>It's in 4 days? :/</p>

<p>haha, that's still a nifty idea, but i may have to wait longer than you since i'm a transfer.</p>

<p>why was that length of time chosen?</p>