My school is very very competitive.
4.01 weighted 25% top
3.45 unweighted 36% top
28 ACT
Illinois
Major: Engineer
Played Football and other clubs
Asian</p>

<p>My gpa went down from junior year from 3.9 something unweighted and 4.38 weighted was my highest at end of sophmore. 2nd semester of junior year wer i dipeed Currently a senior and bringing my grades up. I have 5 C's in my transcript took a lot of AP/honors classes. </p>

<p>I applied to u of i, wisconsin madison, and msu. I will probably get rejected by them too maybe i have a chance at dgs at u of i. Do you guys just recommend i do community college? I am also applying to texas a & m any others? </p>

<p>Also, it said in the letter they didn't have room and i did apply nov 10 maybe it was too late?</p>

<p>I am thinking you might have been denied because you applied so late. Don’t be so hard on yourself…an acceptance to another great school will be coming your way!</p>

<p>Ok what colleges can I get into and which ones should I apply at?</p>

<p>I applied to U of I (obviously), and ohio state… michigan, wisconsin, mich st all good big 10 schools that could be viable options</p>

<p>Try Virginia Tech. I’m applying there as well. Great school.</p>

<p>Go south to Clemson. Fantastic engineering program with a co-op opportunity if you choose. NCState has a very respected engineering program as well. My son is wishing he applied to Ohio State but he is happy with his current options. Good luck.</p>