Got into university of scranton

I got into the university of scranton and I’m happy even though I await more decisions to come. I got into their finance program but I do know that a career in finance needs to be prepared by a great university. Can anyone tell me anything about scrantons finance program and whether it’s worth it?

Rediscovering this website after many years off it- may or may not be helpful to you at this point in the game, but I wanted to reply anyway in case this is helpful for future applicants.

I don’t know specifically about Scranton’s finance major, but their business school in general is strong and the business students I knew were happy with the school. I graduated in '15 with liberal arts and my dad graduated in the '80s with a degree in accounting. He has found that Scranton has an excellent alumni network that can be very helpful in making connections for internships, jobs, etc. Connections are definitely helpful in business and this network was helpful for the business students I knew during my time at Scranton.