Got questions about final HS Transcript

<p>Hi everyone, I am grateful to you for reading this and even replying to my question. Thank you very much.</p>

<p>I am just wondering how the final transcript thing works. I have sent in my 11th grade transcript and predicted results and on the AIS it says my Final HS transcript is "processed". Is my predicted result counted as Final HS transcript since the AIS says my Final transcript is already processed? If yes, does that mean there is no need for me to send in my finished ALevel result after completion for registration purposes?</p>

<p>Thank you alot for helping me..yeahh</p>

<p>Hmmmmmmmmmmm</p>

<p>They should probably ask you to send them the other grades after you get them. If you are applying on fall they will ask the for the latest transcript you have and after giving the admissions decision they´ll ask for the others.</p>

<p>Aggiewannabe, have you already completed high school? If not, you will need to send A&M your final transcript at the completion of your senior year. There is a whole checklist of things you need to do once you get admitted which includes the final transcript, signing up for a New Student Conference by May 1, 2014 and sending in your bacterial meningitis shot records…</p>

<p>I am not sure whether olevel is treated as high sch courses in US. I have completed olevels and Right now I am completing Alevels, sort of like Pre-U courses(like AP maybe?).The AIS page says the admission committee has processed my final HS transcript which is “required for registration after I am admitted”. Since the AIS identifies me as having fulfilled the final HS transcript requirement, I believe I don’t need to send any more transcript. Am I right in saying that or had I misinterpreted what the AIS actually means?</p>

<p>And I have sent in the immunization record and the AIS page identifies me as having completed the injection record under the " documents required prior to registration". In other words, all the documents, including those required for admission as well as for registration are all identified as being processed on my AIS page. I hope that means I don’t need to send in anything anymore. I feel very confused, really thank you guys for helping me ;)</p>

<p>Just not sure whether it is necessary for applicants under the British education system to send in the Alevel scores</p>

<p>Aggiewannabe, if you were my child, I would tell you to contact an International Admissions Counselor at A&M to make sure you have all the required transcripts and forms necessary for admissions and check on your status with getting in. </p>

<p>I am unfamiliar with International Admissions since my kids are Texas residents. However, I did go to the International Admissions page out of curiosity to see what would be required for International Freshman Admissions and this is what it said:</p>

<p>Official Transcripts. Submit all official senior secondary or high school transcripts according to the educational system of your country (generally the last three to four years of secondary education). If you are enrolled in the final year of secondary education at the time your application is submitted, you are required to submit official transcripts for the completed years by the application closing date. Courses in progress should be listed in the area provided on the Texas Common Application. The final transcript and high school diploma should be submitted upon completion of studies. To ensure that your official transcripts and other supporting documents are processed in a timely and efficient manner, please include the appropriate Document ID Sheet with all documents you submit in support of your application. If you wish to submit your application fee by check or money order please use the alternate payment form.
If you attend more than one senior secondary school, we require an official transcript from each school, including U.S accredited high schools.</p>

<p>If you attended a U.S. high school, credit transferred from foreign high schools and listed on the U.S. transcript will be accepted.</p>

<p>Transcripts are considered official if they have an original signature of a school official or an original school seal. Accepted signatures include the Registrar, Principal, Controller of Examinations, or the Ministry of Education. Photocopies or other duplications of a transcript, such as notarized, faxed or scanned copies are not considered official.</p>

<p>Applicants from an institution that does not issue a transcript in English must submit the native language transcript with an official English translation. Official translations are prepared by a recognized translation service and include all original seals and/or signatures.</p>

<p>Applicants whose educational system includes Grade 13 and Form 6 should submit all results completed at time of application.</p>

<p>Applicants whose educational system includes O-levels and A-levels will be required to send the completed O-level results and projected A-level results before the application deadline.</p>

<p>This is the link to where I found that information:
[Office</a> of Admissions | Texas A&M University - International Freshman](<a href=“http://admissions.tamu.edu/international/freshman]Office”>http://admissions.tamu.edu/international/freshman)</p>