Got questions about UIN

<p>Yeahh hey all, I got a question to ask about UIN. I guess I should have gotten the UIN no since I applied 2 days ago. But I got nothing from them, no email, no notification. The application status is just a miserable "submitted"... Is this because I hven't sent my documents to them. Or is there anything I omitted during application? Right, stupid question. But yeah...</p>

<p>No, you should get one soon. I would think that they are taking longer than normal due to everybody’s application periods opening up. I would just wait for it if I were you.</p>

<p>I applied August 1 and still do not have my UIN. I confirmed they have the application and all supporting documents.</p>

<p>Dallas, that was only 3 business days ago. Be patient. :)</p>

<p>As I recall last year it took several weeks after the initial Aug 1 opening for them to process applications and issue UIN’s. As cromette stated, be patient!!</p>

<p>I was told today by admissions, that it will take at least 2-3 weeks.</p>

<p>Texas A&M takes their sweet time for alot of stuff… They didn’t give me my admission notice till over 6 months later</p>

<p>Thanks for your replies! Anyone knows what financial aid/ scholarship international students are eligible for? Do I need to complete the scholarship section on the applytexas system? I am just wondering this because that section seems to be applicable to US citizens only. So…is it that the only one I can apply is through the ISFAA for internationals? Thanks very much :))))</p>