GPA Ambigiuous! Help!

<p>I’m extremely confused on this matter. I was taking the UC Preliminary Eligibility Calc and it told me to include in my GPA points for my honors/AP courses. Including them in sets me into the 3.0 mark, but I keep thinking that I’m supposed to use my unweighted, which is a 2.72.</p>

<p>Don’t know if it matters, but I had an extremely destructive and overly miserable junior year which plummetted my 3.6ish GPA to its current level as barely scratching 3.0. I’m back on track in my senior year and am at 3.8.</p>

<p>Would UC admissions look at my overall record and note my upward trend in 9th and 10th and 12th against my abysmal 11th?</p>

<p>UC's don't look at senior year unless they ask for it (which is rare)</p>

<p>UCs only see your sr. yr grade after you get accepted.</p>

<p>They will not see your senior year grades; only the courses that you are taking/will take. If they accept you, they might ask for a transcript from your school to varify some things. In rare occasions, they'll ask for your transcript after your first semester (differs if your school goes on a different grading schedule) to help determine acceptance. Keep up the good grades, anyways. It's the safe, most beneficial, and best thing to do.</p>