Grades Question

<p>How do I put a course that isn’t a A-G course, but I got a grade for? I took Health & Safety and Career Pathways during my freshman year, but it is not an A-G course according to the UC site, so how do I put it in my application. Both of the classes were 1 semester each.</p>

<p>^
i would like to also!.</p>

<p>You can add it, if you scroll down on the window where you normally add courses. But I don't think the UCs even want to know about that.</p>

<p>Don't bother adding it.</p>

<p>Health & Safety/Career Pathways is just a district/school requirement, not a UC requirement, so you do not even need to add it.</p>

<p>list it in the non a-g courses section. They will need to see that your class schedule was full and you were taking a required hs class and not sitting in your car at Taco Bell or somewhere for an extra hour a day.</p>

<p>You can list them but the instruction states:

[quote]
Enter Coursework Other Than A-G
List and describe briefly any courses you took since ninth grade other than those required for UC admission that demonstrate a particular focus or interest. Examples of coursework other than "a-g" include, but are not limited to, a ROP nursing careers course, a Spanish immersion program and weekend Chinese school. Enter the average hours per week and weeks per year you were enrolled.

[/quote]
</p>

<p>Note the bold highlighted demonstrate a particular focus or interest</p>