Grammar

<p>

</p>

<p>Hello there. Complications reared their head in my first year, but that’s a longer story than I will share here. Relevantly, though, I can offer that my high school peer who went to Alabama seems to have enjoyed herself immensely.</p>

<p>Chardo, I lol’ed. That usage has the added benefit of customization aka choose ones favorite expletives and also conveys a sense of urgency.</p>

<p>Thanks for the update, Silverturtle. I am planning to show D15 your wonderful SAT study guide. Thank you for providing it for everyone to peruse. </p>

<p>Love post#19. Hope you will hang out here on occasion. Malanai is one of our famous wordsmiths, although there are others. I see you have already met him and the resulting repartee was fantastic. :)</p>

<p>go deeper into Baltimore and you will hear the phrase “where you be at?” spoken into many mobile phones. It’s all kind of run together though, more like “wheru-b-at” as one word instead of a phrase. The first time I had someone say that to me I was a home care nurse, trying to find a street in the city. I called my patient for directions, and was met with “wheru-b-at?”. I am sure they thought a challenged person was coming to their home, the number of times I needed to ask them to repeat themselves. </p>

<p>That was the same day I learned what being “capped” was. </p>

<p>I am very upset to learn that my elementary school teacher with the icy stare and ruler was wrong when she told me my participle was dangling. Mean lady, and also wrong…huh.</p>