Greek chic

<p>For those of you who are participating in recruitment this August UA’s Panhellenic Greek Chic is up and available for viewing on their Facebook page. It is a magazine type publication that will walk you through the process of recruitment, give you a detailed schedule of the week, pics and descriptions of the different sororities on campus and lot of helpful tips and ideas :). For those who have registered for recruitment your own personal copy will be coming in the mail but thought you might like a “sneek peek” now.<br>
For those of you who are considering recruitment in the future, you might want to flip through it. It is well done and will give you a little glimpse of Greek Life at the Capstone.
I remember last year when Greek Chic went online. DD was so excited!!! We had a hard time prying her away from the computer. When her own personal copy came she spent hours looking at it (especially the section with the profiles and pics of each sorority). The poor mag was threadbare by the time she arrived for recruitment!
So have fun and get excited! Enjoy! Roll Tide!
(NJ…no creeping…ha ha!)</p>

<p>Could you post a link?</p>

<p>I gotta admit, my eyes were drawn to this thread as soon as I logged on. It’s like there was a magnet drawing me in. I think I’ll register for recruitment just to get a copy of this magazine :-)</p>

<p>It took me a minute to find: [Sorority</a> Recruitment Manual 2010](<a href=“http://issuu.com/uapanhellenicassociation/docs/final_recruitment_manual]Sorority”>Sorority Recruitment Manual 2010 by Megan Brantley - Issuu)</p>

<p>That’s the 2010 edition. Here is a link to this year’s: [2011</a> Greek Chic](<a href=“http://issuu.com/alabamapanhellenic/docs/recruitment_manual_2011_]2011”>University of Alabama Greek Chic 2011 by Alabama Panhellenic Association - Issuu)</p>

<p>Oh boy did I just kill some tree’s! I printed the first one at 80+ pages and now just printed the right now at 94 pages! Ooops. lol</p>

<p>Woohooo Thanks!! This just saved me from having to sign up for recruitment. </p>

<p>I’d have looked horrible in a sundress :-)</p>

<p>Calantha- Nice call! </p>

<p>Sorry about that…Oh well, HAPPY HUMP DAY everyone!</p>