Greek/social Life at Washington College (MD)

I know Greek life can be a primary focus at a school that is rural. Can someone give their opinion as to whether a non-greek student who does not party will be happy on this campus? Thank you!

I’m sure I’m too late, but WC is a great school for people who don’t want Greek life to be “everything”. My daughter sounds similar to you and the cool thing about the school is that some kids party, some don’t, but they all still hang around together on the weekends. There are some low key fraternity parties, and most don’t seem exclusive due to the Greek life being smaller, and there is an occasional house party, but the school also hosts bingo night and paint nights and poetry slams and family feud night and laser tag and bubble soccer and kids seemed to love to hang out in the dorms in all different sizes playing games, watching Movies, or doing whatever. There is a movie theater within long walk or short drive. Also, what’s cool is because Greek life isn’t huge, the Greek system typically invites the whole school to their bigger events like poker night, etc.