Greetings from the Bayou

I will see you people in two weeks. Gonna be a great prime time game. Hope it’s warmer than the one two years ago.

My son is graduating in May, so this might be my last visit to campus before graduation. He is applying to graduate schools, and Bama is on the short list, but we will have to see how that goes.

If any of you would like to invite me (and my buddy, another CC dad) to your tailgate, I’ll bring some liquor and boudin.

Wont be there Slippy. Hope your trip is safe, but unsuccessful from a game perspective. Good to see you check in and to know all is going well with your son.

I still have a little something for you from two years ago…

I was just wondering what you were up to, @slippy2000. I’ve missed your posts! :slight_smile:

Hey Slippy, I sent you an email.

Thank you so much for checking in, Slippy! Congratulations on the upcoming graduation! My son is in grad school now. Good luck to your son. Hope you enjoy the game!

@slippy2000 So happy that the Crimson Tide gave your son a win for his final year at Bama. Roll Tide!

FournetteWho

it’s seaux quiet after the weekend…

Yep, very quiet at Husband’s office today.

Great to see you on Saturday, Slippy! Your son must be VERY happy about the Bama win. Roll Tide!

I’m sure his son is thrilled. Slippy? Not so much.

^^ I was trying to focus on the positive. Slippy’s team will be taking it all out on Arkansas this weekend.