Grr...! Extremely Upset about STATUS CHECK!

<p>I applied and my application became complete on December 6th. I never received any confirmation or anything so I waited it out until about a week ago. I called admissions, and after listening to "On Wisconsin" for half an hour, finally got through to someone. He told me when my application was complete, and that they would mail my campus ID and password info by the next morning.. One week later: NOTHING.</p>

<p>Has anyone else had any similar problems with this? I just want to be able to login, even though he said I'll receive my decision by mid to late January.</p>

<p>Thanks. x)</p>

<p>In case you did not notice, it was Christmas-New Year's week and around most colleges there are few people working. Even most businesses pretty much close down.</p>

<p>My application was complete on aroun 22nd of November. I recieved my Net ID etc but my status still says 'We have your appication and are reviewing to see itis completete blah blah.' I have e-mailed them on the 15th of December but still no response....</p>

<p>I sent my application on 3rd Sep,2006 and received net ID on 8th Sep.After checking every odd day on 18th Oct. the status read as Congratulations!. Anyone from India considering UW Madison for Fall 2007 seriously.</p>

<p>Yepyep! I sent my stuff in during the first week of October...and on 4th November it said Congratulations!</p>

<p>deep breaths... calm down... it's a big school. just keep bugging em.</p>

<p>Well...my app was completed October 1st, and I still haven't heard anything yet. :) And I've called and they tell me..."sorry I know nothing." So, who knows.</p>

<p>I just got an e-mail reply from them that went along the lines of 'Sorry we cannot inform individual applicants. WE will inform ou when we look at your file.'</p>

<p>i sent my stuff nov 9th and i just checked my stuff online and it doesn't say anything new, so when do i find out and how?</p>