Guest Student Ticket for Game tomorrow

<p>Any advice on how to get a guest student ticket for tomorrow’s game. My daughter has her ticket but she just found out her best friend is coming to visit for the weekend and she would like to go to the game? Is the best idea just to try to buy a ticket outside? I assume it would have to be a student ticket for them to sit together?</p>

<p>It’s too late to convert a student ticket to a student guest. She’ll have to find one that’s already been converted. </p>

<p>Other options:</p>

<p>Buy a regular ticket off a scalper (should be <$50) and use that to get in the stadium. Meet back up in the upper deck and sit with her in the student section up there.</p>

<p>Buy a pair of tickets off a scalper and sit together somewhere other than the student section.</p>

<p>I told her I thought the best bet was to buy from a scalper and face value should be around $50 so I guess I was going in the right direction. She has never bought from a scalper before so this should be interesting. I appreciate the advice since we are new to this whole process.</p>

<p>There are a bunch of listings for tickets on the TI ticket exchange. She should be able to get a ticket for under face easy.</p>

<p>Here’s a few if she wants to contact them tonight.</p>

<p>2 in U4-KK, Row 27. $30 each.
ua1999 @ gmail . com</p>

<p>(2) Lower Level West Side
Section D Row 50 Face Value $45 each
Has rented chair back stadium seats (205) 913-3005</p>

<p>2 in Section B Row 29. $45 each. 334-224-4395</p>

<p>2 for sale - U4-HH 40-45 yd line seats - $75 for the pair.
U4-HH Row 25. Tickets are in Bham - Hoover area
Please email: shelbycountytider @ yahoo. com or call 205-451-8300</p>

<p>the scalpers are usually on University Blvd near the Quad. </p>

<p>They often have lanyards hanging from their necks identifying them as having some kind of permit to resell tickets.</p>

<p>It’s all done in the open, nothing to fear. </p>

<p>If she goes early enough in the day, she’ll probably find some nice elderly folks who are selling their pair of tix because it will be too hot for them to attend.</p>