Guys, I'm trying

<p>Malanai, you have made my day. I look forward to raising a glass with you one day. Seriously.</p>

<p>Chardo: at least I knew there was a game :)</p>

<p>What we need is a ROLL TIDE Button…</p>

<p>Sippy, I get where you’re coming from. Since our DS was born, his chest has been prime real estate…with parents and grandparents putting Texas, Florida, FSU & Georgia t-shirts on it. As a second generation t-sip, I was particularly excited when he seemed to be leaning towards Texas. The Dean Karr came to town, and it was all over…:)</p>

<p>Here’s the way I look at it…I (and all the other rabid football fans in our family) have already been to college, had great college experiences. It’s the boy’s turn to make his own path, and make it he has. I really don’t care where he goes as long as he works hard. That said, I am thanking my lucky stars that my son was completely turned off by the culture at Texas A&M and they came off the list early because that would have been a very bitter pill to swallow.</p>

<p>We wholeheartedly support his choice. So much so that my father-in-law had to miss his Florida Alumni meeting in Mobile, so he could help get our boy to t-town for one of his visits…now that’s true love! So now, with the boy headed to Bama in the fall, all of the close women in his family got houndstooth scarves for Christmas. Although his decision just further complicated football season in our house, we think he’s made a great one…and all I can say is Roll Tide!</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>Ditto, slippy. Seriously.</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>Thank you, Proudmama3. Anyone who is coming to Hawaii or thinking about coming to Hawaii should feel free to PM me. I’ll do my best to help y’all have a great visit. As for remaining on this forum, I’m afraid you’re stuck with me until at least May 2014. :)</p>

<p>Roll Tide. Geaux SEC.</p>