GW 2022 RD

Accepted to Honors w/ 25K scholarship!! 1540 sat, 4.7 gpa!

waitlisted and I’m actually really honored so many good applicants this year wow

Major: International Politics

GPA: UW; 3.73 W: 4.0 (idk around there somewhere)

ACT: 31

extracurriculars and essays: pretty good, did lots of stuff relating to my major

Wait guys is presidential scholarship 25k? Why does it say 5k in my letter???

Awards are now posted for me

@cali1999 I think it refers to any merit aid - I have 20k

@cali1999 The presidential scholarship is just the title of their merit scholarships. There’s a range of values they give out

Holy moly the fin aid package was fat, 0 efc but they gave me 68k including workstudy and federal loans. I was not expecting much aid from them but this has been the most aid I have recieved from any school

@Kd6410 ohhh ok! I definitely won’t be able to attend with only 5k lol CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU THO!!!

Accepted

GPA: 3.7
SAT: 1260
Major: Political Science

No mention of scholarship, but I I’d receive financial aid of around $46,000.

Admitted!!
Honors w/ presidential scholarship
OMG…
Gpa: 3.85/4.3w
Act: 31

$24k Presidential scholarship

i got 25k in a presidential scholie
honors program into arts and sciences for organizational sciences
34 act, valedictorian (since gpa is super subjective)

I GOT IN!!! DIDN’T GET HONORS BUT I DID GET THE PRESIDENTIAL SCHOLARS IN THE ARTS FOR 15K!!! POLI SCI MAJOR!!

How do we see scholarships?

Son waitlisted
Sat 1530( one time)
Gpa unweighted 3.84
Lots of course rigour, debate captain, blah blah
Did not visit

I just got waitlisted and took a spot. Does anybody have any info from last year on how I can get off of it? I heard sending a LOCI and another recommendation letter would probably get me off, is this true? I’d really like to attend GWU.

What’s a LOCI?

letter of continued interest

i got in!!!

Accepted, where did u guys find ur scholarship info? do u have to apply for financial aid to be considered for scholarships?