GW 2023 Early Decision 1

Why the actual hell can’t they just send decision letters now. I mean they probably have their reasons but I’m so freaking anxious

@GWU4223 It takes me to the site where I can log in but doesn’t let me log in and I read that if you logged in for the admissions deposit and youre logging in again it might need to be reset? When you log in does it still say they are missing financial aid info?

@IR2023 yes it still says I’m missing financial aid information. But I’m bout applying anyway, so it’s just really strange. :confused:

Can anyone be a real mvp and call?

I called earlier today and they said week week and a half so I don’t know if that has changed

Somebody must call again right now, simply because of all the stuff that has come up regarding the financial aid links

Week and a half? So we won’t even know until break starts? Thats crazy

Is the office still open?

Most likely

they’re open until 8

Who’s gonna be the hero and call?

Icalled about an hour ago about the financial aid thing and they said they can’t change anything with it and we’d have to contact the office of financial aid

I wish we could just call and ddemand they release our decisions lol

I agree

I called the financial aid office and they’re not open their hours are from 9am to 5pm.

What’s the status on the GroupMe group? ?

this has been the most exhausting wait ever. i know none of us know each other but i’m
rooting for all of you!!!

@college7890 only the admissions office has extended hours not the financial aid one

This wait is killing me!!! Everyone around me is finding out. Wishing the best for all of you.

I just called and they are aiming to release decisions within two weeks.