GW ED2 Class of 2023

I haven’t seen a general discussion board on here for ED2 Class of 2023 and was hoping to start one!

Hey, I am applying ED 2 as an ECON major!

when do u think we will hear back?

Going off the email they sent yesterday, February 15th I think.

Which email? The learning community one?

Did that email say anything about a decision date?

No not that I know of

The email said to express interest in a learning community by February 15 which I think is where that assumption is coming from. GWU has released ED2 decisions on the 15th in past years though so I would not be surprised.

yeah just saw that

Hey @astroworld11, you applied ED1 to BU right? I saw you on those threads, I got deferred… Anyway, yea @collegevoice is right, I did get the idea of the 15th from that email, and from looking up the date last year. (It was Feb 15th) Hopefully we’ll hear by then, but “late February” could be anywhere from the 15th-28th. Best of luck everyone!

@willferr yeah got into CGS rejected from Buisness school

when do we think decisions will be released? sometime this coming week?

Probably Friday

@ellafroyo I would think friday, but it’s possible it could be any time between friday and the 28th.

i hope its not after friday! i can’t wait much longer!!

Is everyone able to log on to the gweb and the ebill and able to pay for a deposit for next year im just asking because alot of kids were talkimg about it last year so im wondering if it indicates anything

No I don’t see it

where is it do you have it

What time do you think the decision will be released?

@sabrinaGar6 I would say around 5 or 6, as that’s been the time other colleges have sent out decisions.