GW Regular Decision 2023

If I may ask, @STEM2017 what the FA package include?

@csimp311

It included his Presidential Scholarship, a need based award, subsidized and unsubsidized loans, and work study.

The amounts are his business.

Thank you for sharing! @STEM2017

My daughter received an email yesterday notifying her of admittance into the Honors programā€¦ did others hear back? I thought it was interesting to hear about after the official admittance.

Has anyone whoā€™s been admitted heard about getting RoomSync access to start looking for a roommate? I have my student email set up and havenā€™t seen anything about it but on their website they said it should be sent out mid-March or when your deposit is received.

Does anyone on this thread have experience or knowledge about the Clark Engineering Scholarship? Spoke with GW Financial Aid, which referred me to Admissions, which referred me to the School of Engineering and Applied Science, which referred me to the Clark Foundation. Help!!!

Is anyone else unable to login to their portal? I keep getting ā€œError occurred while loading a Visualforce pageā€

Iā€™m getting the same error

My son just bit the bullet last night and committed to GW - so happy this is all over with!

yo guys gw is awesome