GW Regular Decision 2023

^^^ yeah I had changes to my NYU portal and I got rejected soooo :slight_smile:

hey guys so I don’t have a PIN for my GWeb account, and it says to contact them to make a security question? I tried calling the number but it doesn’t work

nevermind figured it out

mine has needs evaluation

For all those like my son who have “Needs Review” in their Academic progress section, are you missing FA documents? We are.missing some docs, so I’m thinking this is why he is under review.

yep i am

Does everyone have dollar amounts under the “cost of attendance” tab on the Gweb page?

What’s the deadline for the financial aid docs? I’m gonna resend them (although I remember sending them before—maybe they just didn’t go through).

Yes we have dollar amounts. I think it is standard.

If my GWeb portal still says “Needs Review,” does this mean something?

Also does everyone have “Accept award offer” when you go to “award by aid year?” I have that and under award overview it says “campus housing” and “full time” but my portal still says “needs review”

When do you think decisions will be posted?

@california1522 are you actually able to click on those grayed out tabs??

@jdag11 based on previous years, im betting on the 25th

My son was accepted 2 years ago. Decisions came out same day as Ivies, which would be the 28th this year. Good luck.

is anyone else having trouble resetting their portal password? whenever i tell it to send the reset email, i never get it

@hopingforanswers yes, I am able to click on those tabs

@ct7101 SAME ITS SO ANNOYING

and their financial aid office/admissions office are the worst so not helpfuk

Can someone please chance me???
GPA- 3.6 UW 3.98 W
Ranked 19 out of 117 students
SAT- N/A because I applied test optional
AP’s: APUSH, APLANG, AP CALC, AP Gov., AP Literature and Comp, AP Psych, taking a cc accounting class
EC: NHS Vice President
Hugh O’Brien Youth Leadership Public Relations Chair
FBLA
2 Internships, one with the superintendent
Student Gov. President
Student Council
National’s Volleyball Team
Mentor Foster Children
Founding member of the school’s climate committee
Freshman Mentor
Yearbook senior head editor
Recommendations: Junior English teacher, written very well made me cry haha, letter from the superintendent of schools, and a letter from my calculus teacher
Essay: Wrote about my hair and how im different
Personal: From a small school, Hispanic mixed with black, single-parent household, have foster siblings and applied for the Elliott School of International Relations